Comment on page
Terms & Privacy
We collect personal information about you when you use the RentALL Platform. Without it, we may not be able to provide all services requested. This information includes:
- Contact Information, Account, Profile Information. Such as your first name, last name, phone number, postal address, email address, date of birth, and profile photo, some of which will depend on the features you use.
- Identity Verification and Payment Information. Information about your bank account or payment account, images of your government-issued ID (as permitted by applicable regulations), your ID number, or other forms of identification verification We might get payment information about you even if you don't use RentALL, like when a RentALL user uses your credit card to finish a booking. If you give us a copy of your ID, we may scan, use, and retain the data on it to confirm your identity.
You can choose to provide us with additional personal information. This information may include:
- Additional Profile Information. Such as gender, city, and personal description, as well as preferred language(s). Depending on your account preferences, some of this data will be made available to the public on your public profile page.
- Address Book Contact Information. Address book contacts you import or enter manually.
- Other Information. For instance, when you fill in a form, add information to your account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, take part in promotions, get in touch with our customer support team and other Members, or tell us about your experience. If you decide to share your health information with us, this may include it.
When you use RentALL and Payment Services, we automatically collect personal information. This information may include:
- Geo-location Information. Depending on your device settings, your IP address or the GPS system on your mobile device may be used to detect your precise or approximate location. If you allow us to do so through your settings or device permissions, we may also gather this information when you are not using the app.
- Usage Information. Such as the pages or content you view, searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on RentALL.
- Log Data and Device Information. For instance, information about your use of RentALL (including whether you clicked on links to third-party applications), your IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you viewed or interacted with prior to or after using the RentALL Platform. Even if you haven't made a RentALL account or checked in, we may still gather this data from you.
- Payment Transaction Information. Such as the kind of payment method, the date, the time, the payment amount, the expiration date and the billing postcode, the PayPal email address, the IBAN information, your address, and other transaction-related information.
We collect personal information from other sources, such as:
- Third-Party Services. You authorize the third party service to send us information such as your registration, friends list, and profile information as controlled by that service or as permitted by you via your privacy settings at that service if you link, connect, or login to RentALL with that service (such as Google, Facebook, or WeChat).
- Enterprise Product Invitations and Account Management. Personal information may be provided by businesses using our enterprise solutions in order to enable account maintenance and invites to use enterprise products.
- Referrals and co-travelers. The person who introduced you to the RentALL platform, such as a traveling companion, may provide personal information about you, such as your email address or other contact details.
- Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may obtain additional information about you from third-party service providers and/or partners and combine it with information we already have about you. This information may include references, demographic data, or information to help detect fraud and safety issues. For use in our attempts to prevent fraud and analyze risk, we might get background check results or fraud warnings from identity verification service providers, for instance. It's possible that our partners will provide us with details on your interactions and activities both on and off RentALL. We might get health information, not just about infectious diseases but also general health information.
Such as to:
- enable you to access the RentALL Platform and make and receive payments
- allowing you to interact with other Members
- handling your request
- perform analytics, debug and conduct research
- provide customer service
- provide you notifications for your accounts, messages, and updates regarding security
- if you provide us with your contacts’ information, such as your friends or co-travelers, we may process this information: (i) to facilitate your referral invitations, (ii) to share your trip details and facilitate trip planning, (iii) for fraud detection and prevention, and (iv) to facilitate your requests or for any other purpose you authorize
- personalize and customize your experience based on your interactions with the RentALL Platform, your search and booking history, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit
- enable your use of our enterprise products.
- detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security and safety incidents, and other harmful activity
- conduct security investigations and risk assessments
- verify or authenticate information provided by you
- conduct checks against databases and other information sources, including background or police checks
- comply with our legal obligations, protect the health and well-being of our Guests, Hosts, Hosts’ employees, and members of the public
- resolve disputes with our Members, including sharing information with your co-Host or additional Guests about disputes related to your role as a co-Host or additional Guest
- enforce our agreements with third parties
- comply with law, respond to legal requests, prevent harm, and protect our rights (see section 4.5)
- in connection with the activities above, we may conduct profiling based on your interactions with the RentALL Platform, your profile information and other content you submit to Bizverse RentALL, and information obtained from third parties. In limited cases, automated processes, which analyze your account and activities on the RentALL platform as well as information in relation to activities on and off Bizverse’s RentALL platform that can be associated with you, could restrict or suspend access to RentALL if such processes detect activity that may pose a safety or other risk to RentALL, our community, or third parties. If you would like to challenge decisions based on automated processes, please contact us via the Contact Information section below.
For example to:
- send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information based on your preferences and social media advertising through social media platforms,
- personalize, measure, and improve our advertising,
- administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Bizverse RentALL or its third-party partners,
- analyze characteristics and preferences to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that we think might be of interest to you,
- invite you to events and relevant opportunities.
Personal information is used to enable, or authorize third parties to use, Payment Services such as to:
- detect and prevent money laundering, fraud, abuse, and security incidents,
- conduct security investigations and risk assessments,
- comply with legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations), enforce the Payment Terms and other payment policies,
- with your consent, send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences,
- provide and improve Payment Services.
When you give us permission to share your information, we do so in the ways that were disclosed at the time of your permission, such as when you grant access to your RentALL account to a third-party application or website or when you take part in marketing campaigns run by RentALL partners or other third parties.
Where permissible under applicable law, we may use certain information about you such as your email address, de-identify it, and share it with social media platforms to generate leads, drive traffic to RentALL, or otherwise promote our products and services.
To help facilitate bookings or other interactions between Members, we may need to share certain information such as:
- Certain information may be shared between Guest(s) and Host(s) when a booking request is made, when there is a co-host, or when a dispute is submitted. This information includes profile, name, names of any additional Guests, cancellation history, review information, guest age (unless prohibited by applicable law), dispute outcome (when applicable), and other information you choose to share and submit. When a reservation is confirmed, more details are supplied to help plan the trip, such as a profile photo and contact information. The Guest (and any extra Guests they invite, if applicable) are informed of specific details, such as your profile, full name, phone number, and Listing address, when you as the Host have a confirmed booking.
- When you, as a Host, invite another Member to host with you, you give them permission to access and make changes to your information and Member Content. This permission extends to details like your full name, phone number, address of the accommodation, calendar, listing details, listing images, and email address.
- When you as a Guest invite additional Guests to a booking, your name, travel dates, Host name, Listing details, Accommodation address, and other related information will be shared with each additional Guest.
You have the option to publish information for public viewing, including:
- Your public profile page, which includes a picture of yourself, your first name (or initials, if appropriate), a brief description, and your hometown.
- Listing pages that include information such as the Accommodation or Experience’s approximate or precise location description, calendar availability, profile photo, aggregated demand information (like page views over a period of time), and additional information you choose to share.
- Reviews, ratings, and other public feedback.
- Content in a community or discussion forum, blog, or social media post.
We may display parts of your public profile and other Content you make available to the public like Listing details on third-party sites, platforms, and apps.
On the RentALL Platform, information you share in the open may be indexed by outside search engines. In some cases, you may opt-out of this feature in your account settings.
To administer or deliver their services, such as cleaning services or lock suppliers, hosts may engage third-party services. Hosts can use the RentALL Platform's capabilities to give these third-party service providers access to information about the guest, such as the check-in and check-out dates, the guest's name, and the guest's phone number.
We may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement, governmental or public authorities, tax authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or where disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with our legal obligations, (ii) comply with a valid legal request (such as a subpoena or court order) or to respond to claims asserted against RentALL, (iii) respond to a valid legal request relating to a criminal investigation to address alleged or suspected illegal activity, or to respond to or address any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal or regulatory liability, (iv) enforce and administer our agreements with Members, including our Terms, Additional Legal Terms, and Policies, or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of RentALL, its employees, its Members, or members of the public. For example, if permitted due to the foregoing circumstances, Host tax information may be shared with tax authorities or other governmental agencies. Where appropriate, we may notify Members about legal requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon or harm to RentALL, our Members, or expose RentALL to a claim of obstruction of justice.
We may reveal Hosts' and/or Guests' information to tax authorities as necessary or permitted by applicable law so that the tax authorities can assess whether the relevant tax responsibilities are being properly complied with. Relevant tax liabilities include RentALL's tax liabilities on service fees, its facilitation of accommodations taxes and withholding taxes, as well as the personal tax liabilities of Hosts. Names of Hosts and Guests, listing addresses, Host addresses, tax/business identification number(s), dates of birth and/or contact information, property parcel identification numbers, payout information, transaction dates and amounts, number of nights and Guests booked, gross and net booking value and payout amounts, taxes collected by RentALL on behalf of Guests and Hosts, to the extent any, are just a few examples of the information that may be disclosed.
In jurisdictions where RentALL facilitates or requires a registration, notification, permit, or license application or number of a Host with a governmental authority, we may share information of participating Hosts with the relevant authority, both during the application process, when the Listing is published, and periodically thereafter, such as the Host’s full name and contact details, Accommodation address, tax identification number, registration, permit, or license number, Listing details, reservation information, and number of nights booked subject to applicable laws.
In order to implement programs with Building Management, we may exchange personal information of Hosts and Guests with landlords, management companies, and/or property owners ("Building Management"). This information may include booking details and details pertaining to legal compliance. In order to facilitate hosting services, compliance with relevant laws, security, billing, and other services, for instance, guest booking and personal information, including guest contact information, may be shared with the Building Management of the building, complex, or community where a host lives and/or the listing is located.
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on the RentALL Platform for reasons outlined in the “How We Use Information We Collect” section of this policy, including fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, analytics, enforcing our Terms of Service, and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other sites. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. Occasionally we may need to manually review communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan, or analyze your messaging communications to send third-party marketing messages to you and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
You can link your RentALL account with Bizverse Social. When you direct the data sharing by creating this link:
- some of the information provided to us from linking accounts may be published on
- your public profile your activities on the RentALL Platform may be displayed to your Friends on Bizverse Social
- a link to your public profile on Bizverse Social may be included in your RentALL public profile
- other RentALL users may be able to see any Friends that you may have in common with them, or that you are a Friend of their Friend if applicable
- other RentALL users may be able to see any schools, hometowns, or other groups you have in common with them as listed on your linked social networking service
- information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be stored, processed, and transmitted for fraud prevention and risk assessment purposes
- publication and display of information that you provide to the RentALL Platform through this linkage is subject to your settings and authorizations on the RentALL Platform.
You can exercise any of the rights described in this section consistent with applicable law. Before moving forward with your request, we might need you to confirm your identity and the details of it.
You can access and update some of your personal information through your Account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up to date.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request certain copies of your personal information or information about how we handle your personal information, request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and/or request that we transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
In some jurisdictions, you can request that your personal information be deleted. Please note that if you request deletion of your personal information, or if your account is suspended, terminated, or voluntarily closed:
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) will continue to be publicly visible on RentALL, even after your RentALL Account is canceled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Some copies of your information (e.g., log records) will remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we take measures to protect data from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration.