Comment on page
To update and edit your event, go to the events page by clicking on
in the left menu, select the event you want to interact with, then you will be taken to the event home page.
You can share posts on your event page with full utilities like on your profile.
- 1.From Event homepage, clickon the event's cover, the Edit Event page will appear.
- 2.Make your changes and click Save.
What you can edit:
- Event name
- Date and time
- Location of the event
- Event description
- 1.From Event homepage, hover your cursor over the default event cover image, theicon will appear.
- 2.Click on the icon, browse to your cover picture. For best results, choose photos that are 1200x628 pixels (about a 2:1 ratio).
- 3.Choose your photo and reposition it if you like, then click Save.
Note: You can't edit the size of a main photo after it's been added to an event. If this is a public event, anyone who views the event can see its photos. Photos posted on private events are only visible to people who were invited.
If you're a host of an event, you can invite your friends to the event.
- 1.From Event homepage, click
- 2.Type your friend's/follower's name and then clickbehind their name, they will receive an invitation to your event.
To cancel or delete your event:
- 1.From Event homepage, clickon the top right of your screen.
- 2.A confirmation notification will appear, click Delete to confirm and delete your event, if you don't want to, just tap. Keep in mind that a notification will be sent to everyone who was invited and hasn't already declined or removed themselves from the invite.
Note: When you delete an event, everything will be deleted and no one will be able to post.