Customize Your Profile
The chances that you share a name with someone else on Bizverse Social are very high. That’s why you should personalize your profile.
When you’ve got a personalized profile, your friends and family will find you without much effort.
You can add a profile picture, cover photo and personal info such as where you’re living and your hobbies.
If you want to update your profile for any reason later on. Simply go to the About section of your profile by clicking on
in the top right corner of the screen and then select Edit. Once there, you can fill in more details about yourself. You can add your education, job title and more.
Having a well-detailed profile will make it easier for your Bizverse Social friends and audience to find you.
To add a Bizverse Social profile picture or change your current profile picture:
- 1.From Bizverse Social homepage click on your name in the top left..
- 2.From your profile page, clickin the bottom right of your profile picture.
- 3.Choose a photo from your computer.
- 4.Crop your photo and then click Save.
For best quality, your profile picture should be at least 320 pixels wide and 320 pixels tall.
A cover photo is the larger photo at the top of your profile, above your profile picture. Like your profile picture, cover photos are public, which means anyone visiting your profile will be able to see them. To add or change your cover photo:
- 1.Click your profile picture in the top left of Bizverse Social.
- 2.Clickin the top left of your cover photo.
- 3.Upload a new photo from your computer
- 4.Once you choose a photo, you can reposition it by clicking the image and dragging it up or down.
- 5.Clickto save your new cover.
Note: Your cover image has to be at least 720 pixels wide.
In User Settings, find and click "Avatar 3D Character" on the right panel, you can create Full Body 3D Character for use in Map3D, VR or Half Body 3D Character to use in 360 Space.
Click "Create 3D Character", Half Body 3D Character creation panel will show up:
Step 1 - Choose your body type: Masculine, Feminine or Don't specify, if you already have an avatar just click "Sign in with Ready Player Me"
Step 2 - Photo: You can auto-create your Half Body 3D Character by taking a photo of yourself with the camera on your device by clicking "Take a photo" or upload an image file, if you don't want to, just click "Continue without a photo"
Step 3 - Customize: You can customize your avatar's hair, nose, eyes, skin color, clothes... with custom bar. When you finish editing your avatar, click the arrow button on the top right and submit your email to receive your avatar file through email or click "Continue without Sign-up" to save your Half Body 3D Character glb url or download .glb file.
To share something on Bizerse Social
- 1.From the top of your News Feed, click What's going on? #Hashtag.. @Mention.. Link..
- 2.Add a text update or click the type of post you'd like to share (example: Photo, Create a Poll, Video).
- 3.You can also:
- Add a gif.
- Add a voice record.
- How you're feeling or what you're doing.
- Upload your files.
- List a product to sell.
- Change your post's color.
- Add a location.
- Upload an audio file.
- 4.Click the audience selector at the bottom (example:) to select who you'd like to share your post to.
- 5.Click Share.
To edit a post you've shared on Bizverse Social.
- 1.Go to your post.
- 2.Clickin the top right of the post.
- 3.Click Edit post.
- 4.Make your changes.
- 5.Click Update.
If photos are included in your post, keep in mind:
- In most cases, you can delete photos without deleting the entire post. Hover over any photos you'd like to delete and clickin the top right of the photo.
- To add more photos, clickand then click Update to save the changes.