How to claim purchased BIVE token?
- Make sure the network is BNB Smart Chain (BSC)
- Connect to a registered wallet address, which you confirmed with Bizverse Team
2. Connected wallet to MetaMask, you will be in 2 cases:
- If the user is not in any token rounds, the page will display a table like this.
- If the user's account already has token rounds, the page will display a table like this.
The information in the table includes Round, Registered Amount, Released Amount, Remaining, Available.
- Round: name round (Ex: Seed, Private,...)
- Registered Amount (Total Amount): total tokens purchased by users
- Released Amount: number of tokens the user received
- Remaining: number of tokens that have not been unlocked
- Available: number of tokens available to receive
- 1.The user clicksto receive tokens in the corresponding round.
- 2.A request to confirm the transaction pops up, click.
- 3.After the transaction, the tokens from Available will be added to the Released Amount.
Check the number of tokens available by clicking on the Metamask icon, clicking Assets.
Users can only receive tokens after a certain period of time, so after receiving, users can't receive more at that round immediately. The Claim button of other rounds will not be available while receiving tokens in a certain round.