Comment on page
To update and edit your group, go to the group page by clicking on
in the left menu, select your group, then you will be taken to the group home page.
- 1.From Group homepage, clickon the group's cover, the Group Settings page will appear.
- 2.Make your changes and click Save.
What you can edit:
- General information
- Avatar & Cover
- Group Analytics
- Delete Group
You can update or change your Group Name, Category, Sub Category, About and Group URL.
To change your group General Settings.
- 1.In Group Settings window, select General in the right menu.
- 2.Update your General Settings and click Save.
This info will appear in your group's About section and on the right side of your group's timeline.
You can update or change your group Privacy Settings, include Group type and Confirm request when someone joining this group ?
To change your group Privacy Settings.
- 1.In Group Settings window, select Privacy in the right menu.
- 2.Select your Group type and Confirm request when someone joining this group ? setting and click Save.
- Public: anyone on or off Bizverse Social can see who’s in the group and what they post.
- Private: only members can see who’s in the group and what they post.
Confirm request when someone joining this group ?:
- Yes: Requests to join the group will be automatically approved
- No: To join the group, admin confirmation is required
You can customize your group by changing Avatar and Cover.
To add or change your group's avatar & cover:
- 1.In Group Settings window, select Avatar & Cover in the right menu.
- 2.Upload your page's new avatar, cover or remove them by clicking on Remove avatar or Remove cover and then click Save.
You can add a member to become an admin of your group or remove them from the group.
To access your group member list:
In Group Settings window, select Members in the right menu, you will see a list of members of your group.
- To set a user to become your page's admin, search their name and click, after a member becomes an admin of your group, you can set their Privileges by clicking on
- To remove a member from admin list, clickbelow their name.
- To remove a member from your group, clickbelow their name.
in Group Analytics you can track your group members by day, week, month and year as a line chart and you can print or download it in various formats.
To access your group's Group Analytics.
- 1.In Group Settings window, select Group Analytics in the right menu.
- 2.Select the time period by clicking onand select the time period that you want to display.
To download or print the statistical report:
- 1.In Group Settings window, selectin the top right of the chart.
- 2.Choose to view in full screen, print the chart or choose the download format you want.
- 1.In Group Settings window, select Delete Group in the right menu.
- 2.Enter your password in the password box.
- 3.Click Delete.
Note: Remember that your Group will be permanently deleted immediately and any posts and information related to the group will be permanently deleted.